If you are a licensed and insured trade contractor looking to be a part of a residential building and remodeling team that produces the highest quality projects and values your experience and expertise, contact us today!
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific residential building & remodeling projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- lead the planning and implementation of project
- facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- define project tasks and resource requirements
- manage project budget
- manage project resource allocation
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- provide direction and support to project team
- quality assurance
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project
- present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- project evaluations and assessment of results
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- proficient in all aspects of residential rough and finish carpentry
- direct work experience in project management
- proven experience in people management
- proven experience in strategic planning
- proficient in project management software
Key Skills and Competencies
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
Solid Rock Enterprises, Inc. is hiring a residential carpenter. Applicant must be proficient in all aspects of residential rough and finish carpentry. Experience with home modifications for accessibility a plus. This is a growth position. We need someone who can work independently and can communicate well with vendors, subcontracts, and clients. Must have basic carpentry tools and reliable transportation.
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required. Background check and drug test will be required. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of hands-on construction experience.
- Range is $20 – $35 per hour, based on experience, drive, and attitude.
Solid Rock Enterprises, Inc. is hiring a sales representative.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of residential construction and have sales experience. The position will entail meeting with prospective clients, developing a scope of work and specifications of jobs, creating job estimates and closing sales.
- Must have strong work ethic, utmost integrity, strong interpersonal skills, and good organizational skills.
- Compensation will be commission based and include mileage reimbursement and company matched retirement plan.
- Must pass drug test and background check.
- Call 540-384-2064 for more information.
Our goal is to provide quality residential remodeling, new construction, and Aging in Place Home Modifications to Roanoke Valley and beyond. Our company is founded on Christian values which requires all employees to have a strong work ethic, utmost integrity, and to be respectful to fellow workers and clients.
Quarterly Bonus based on Net Profit
Standard benefits include:
- 1 Personal Day per quarter (after 90 days)
- Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day) (after 90 days)
- Medical/dental insurance available with company match (after 90 days)
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with company match (after 90 days)
- Mileage Reimbursement
If you are interested in joining our team as a project manager, salesman, lead carpenter, carpenter, or helper, contact us today. If you work hard, have integrity, and want to provide excellent service to our clients you might have what it takes to be part of our team. We offer the opportunity to use your talents to provide life changing solutions to our clients while growing personally and professionally. To learn more, please fill out this form. We look forward to meeting you!